By Carolyn Dawn Johnson
1. Kids can adjust to anything.
2. Trying to do my hair and make-up with my 2 year old in my lap takes twice as long to get the job done.
3. It doesn’t matter if I go to bed at midnight or later after a show, my children still wake me up somewhere around 6am.
4. It is very hard to get in the mindset, and go get on stage when you know you just left a little baby who just wants his mama to put him to sleep.
5. Kids just really are happy as long as they have mommy and daddy
6. After traveling for many hours on a bus, a hotel room feels like a mansion.
7. It is so sweet to watch my little girl dance to my music during soundcheck.
8. Snuggling with little ones in the morning, in the back of the rolling bus watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is awesome.
9. A 2 year old and an 8 month old sleeping in the same bed, can sometimes be a disaster if one wakes up and proceeds to wake the other one up….it becomes…who can cry louder?
10.There is nothing better than having your whole family with you when you are away from home.